Sunday, March 6, 2022

What do Computers and Horses have in Common?

 Absolutely nothing!  Which was exactly the idea when Chris came to visit Melinda at Equus Insight.  Get Away.  Yes, this will do!

IMG_8362

Just the natural surroundings and the cold temperatures were enough to shock the system of a ‘mouse potato’ like Chris.  Then, put a halter in her hands … a what? … and she knows she’s gone thru the rabbit hole into a different dimension.

What in the world am I supposed to do with this? Is Buttercup laughing at me?

 

It’s not about ‘showing them who’s boss’ – it’s about building trust.  Now, that’s a lesson for all aspects of relationships! 

If only I could get my computer to trust me!

Chris Guld
www.GeeksOnTour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild horse wandering - at EQuus Insight

https://www.facebook.com/1009474590/posts/10223170390300652/?d=n Sent from my iPhone